- Ran home from work a couple of times. That is 23km of road- with a finish in Mountain Station- Yuck...give it a 3 out of 10 and that's only because I really missed running...
- Ran up Mount Masada while in Israel, which was great...but it only lasted 17minutes- which might of been my shortest run ever...8 out of 10...hey it was all trail and sunny and it was with my best friend!
- Ran in the Bahamas- all road for 37minites with a total elevation gain of 4 feet...5 out of 10...It was sunny, I was with my brother and was hung over from a wedding so it seamed like an Ultra...
- Two one hour runs up in Mountain station on the Badger trail...fun being on trail but pretty damn icy...7 out of 10
- The last two weeks I've ran the 10km's out on the rail grade from Mt. Station to the Nordic ski area, skied 17-20km's of trail and then ran the 10km's back home...have to admit it was really fun and a great way to add some early season km's to the legs without much of an effect. 8 out of 10
Well I planned on running the Pilot bay trail's this past weekend, but the snow hampered that idea, so went ski touring instead...With 5 weeks until the Gorges 50km trail run I suppose I better get at least 3 good 25-30km runs in otherwise- well you know- It's going to hurt more than usual!
Lisa, Carolyn and Scott are already running 4-5 hour runs every weekend- Ouch...I just need to suck it up and forget about excitement when it comes to running great terrain for only the next 3-4 weeks :(