Friday, August 20, 2010

Svoboda Road Trail Run

The online entry for the Svaboda Road trail run is up and running "click here". The course will be the same as last year roughly 12km's in length. Paper entries can be picked up at Gericks on Baker street in Nelson. Completed entries can be dropped off one hour before the race start. Please note that the Kokannee Glacier Run is by donation only but you will need to sign a waiver on race morning.


click on image to enlarge


"The woods are lovely dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"There are as many reasons for running as there are days in the year, years in my life. But mostly I run because I am an animal and a child, an artist and a saint. So, too, are you. Find your own play, your own self-renewing compulsion, and you will become the person you are meant to be." - George Sheehan

No comments: